Hello and Welcome to Croatia!
We are glad to see you on the coast of the Adriatic Sea. To make your vacation even more interesting, consider a boat tour to one of the most beautiful places in the Adriatic.
We apply all safety and environmental standards on passenger ships EU.
Brijuni view from Pula. This tour will be arranged on board of the comfortable ship around the Brijuni National Park and will last 5 hours. The Park is located on the islands in the sea. This place is famous because of its former owner Josip Broz Tito, who had a very rare hobby - he collected exotic animals. You will have a guide on board the ship, who will conduct a sightseeing tour around all islands of the National Park and will tell lots of interesting facts about the islands and its famous owners. You will see a wild animal park. The tour programme also includes a dinner on the board the ship. It includes traditional dishes of the Mediterranean cuisine: fish, beefsteak or vegetarian dish. You can have an unlimited amount of drinks on board the ship: wine, mineral water, juices and soda water.
The ship also stops on the St. Jerolim Island (sveti Jerolim). On the island, you will find a nice beach, shower and restaurant. Those who wish can stay there to swim - the ship will be back in 2.5 hours to pick you up. The ship may be accompanied by dolphins and you will be able to take a nice selfie).
Brijuni view tour costs 220 kuna or 30 Euro. Payment on the ship! We have a discount for children from 5 to 12 years old and the ticket will cost 110 kuna, for children from 1 to 5 years old and the ticket will cost 50 kuna and for children under 1 it will be free.
Please note that St. Jerolim Island (sveti Jerolim) is part of the National Park and to visit it you should buy an admission ticket. It will be paid separately on the island. The cost of the island admission ticket is 20 kuna or 3 Euro. You can buy a ticket from the custodian who meets the visitors at the wharf. Please take towels, swimsuits and sunscreen with you to keep your smile.
- 12:00 - Departure from the port of Pula, Panorama tour along the coastline of National Park Brijuni and Fazana
- Lunch on the boat: the choice of grilled fish, meat or vegetarian dish.
- Arrival to the island St. Jerolim. Spare time for swimming on the island of St. Jerolim. (06/2020 - 09/2020)
- 16:40 - Arriving to the port of Pula
Evening program - Dolphins:
- 18:00 - Departure from the port of Pula, Panorama tour along the coastline of National Park Brijuni and Fazana
- Arrival to the island St. Jerolim without unloading passengers, feeding decorative fish, gulls, peacocks from the ship.
- Dinner on the boat: the choice of grilled fish, meat or vegetarian dish.
- Observation of dolphins.
- Lighting Giants show
- 21:00 - Arriving to the port of Pula
Price for a person:
- Adults -220 kuna ( or 30 EUR )
- 110 kuna - children aged from 5 to 12 years
- 50 kuna - children aged from 1 to 5 years
- Children up to 1 years free
Payment on the ship!
Price for a person includes:
- Lunch on the boat, fish dishes, meat or vegetarian dish
- White wine - unlimited
- Mineral water/cola/fanta unlimited
- Organization of excursions
- available on request: transfer from the hotel to the ship at the port - 35 kuna for a person
- island St. Jerolim (N.P.Brijuni) - 20 kuna (or 3 EUR) for adults. For children 50% discount.
A big smile and sun cream! :)
Bring a towel and swimwear
- up to 80 passengers
- vehicle speed is 8 knots
- 2 WC
- covered terrace